Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blog Party Welcome Wagon!

Ultimate Blog Party 2012





Hi There! My name is Lynda Meyers and I am the author of Letters From The Ledge. I'm also a mom - and a nurse - and a songwriter - and a poet - and I've even been known to paint with my feet! I have four amazing kids and two pretty cute dogs and I'm also a caregiver for my mom. I write about real things. Real life. Sometimes I write about writing. I've been serializing my latest novel called "truly."for free here on my blog at Write On The Edge. I hope you'll check it out!

Letters From The Ledge can be found in paperback at major retailers as well as Amazon and the book's website. It is also in digital format for Kindle, Nook and iBooks / iPad. Read an excerpt at Goodreads or the website  or watch a promo video on You Tube.

****GIVEAWAY!! ****


In honor of this year's Ultimate Blog Party! I'm going to give away a free copy of my latest book, Letters From The Ledge, via a drawing held May 1st! Entering is easy! Just read the excerpt of the book, either on Goodreads or the book's website and leave a comment here on this post about it. That's it!


Everyone who comments about the excerpt will be entered to win and I will draw one name May 1st! 

Just make sure that your link to your blog includes some way to contact you in case you win!