Thursday, November 29, 2012

Underground...

Even though I've tried to keep up posting about how things are going with NaNoWriMo, in some ways I feel as if I've burrowed underground.

The writing has been crazy - I started out with a goal of finishing Truly, and not only did I finish Truly, I've gone on to book 2 in the Truly series and am almost to the point where I was at in Truly at the beginning of NaNoWriMo this month... If that even makes sense to anyone but me.

It's crazy. And exciting. Because I am absolutely in love with this story - Finn's story.

So much so that I'm taking a trip to Ireland and England in April to finalize some research for the book(s).

So tomorrow is the end of NaNoWriMo, but it's not the end of the journey for these characters, and I don't plan on stopping the writing process just because the calendar turns over to Dec 1st. I'm going to keep writing for as long as the words keep flowing... So when I do emerge from the underground, I may just have TWO books to show for it!

Thanks for checking in periodically!