Tuesday, November 19, 2013

10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me



I participated in this meme on Facebook, even though I don't usually do things like this, but I thought it was funny to share some amusing odd facts and thought I'd repost it here just for laughs!



  1. I used to sleep with Donny Osmond’s album cover under my pillow at night until I was in middle school… Or was it David Cassidy?
  2. I'm going to start training in Krav Maga because my secret desire is to be a general badass with the goal of being Steven Arnell’s sidekick some day.
  3. I did a lot of drugs when I was younger. This isn’t news to some of you (even my kids) but if you ever wonder why I’m just a little touch off, that’s probably it :)
  4. When I was three or four I could beat my siblings (who are 6, 8 and 9 years older than me) and most adults in a game of Concentration. I have still have something of a photographic memory, especially for sequences of numbers.
  5. I hate Ferris Wheels and spinning rides in general, and don’t really like roller coasters either, so when I go to an amusement park you’ll probably find me under a tree with a book (or floating in the lazy river if there’s a water park attached).
  6. When I die (likely from being Steven Arnell’s badass sidekick) instead of flowers, my children will lay bottles of warm Perrier and tins of Altoids on my grave. 
  7. I have 22 tattoos.
  8. I once had to go to court for trespassing and having a bonfire on a private beach (see #3) and had to do several hours of community service.
  9. I can recite an embarrassingly large portion of Alice’s Restaurant (see #3)
  10. If you hit like on this post you won’t be punished for it and I will NOT send you a number and ask you to play...So like away!